Our East Cobb Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Universal/Termite Technician.
**Closing date for this job will be Wednesday, May 20, 2015**
· Reflects the Northwest Way.
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Communicates with office personnel, sales team members, fellow technicians, and management to ensure top quality customer service.
· Educates customers and prospects on all Northwest services.
· Provides all Northwest services to customers, ensuring that the highest standards are met.
· Provides inspections for termites.
· Applies Bora care for pretreat.
· Sells all Northwest services and reaches or exceeds monthly sales goals assigned by manager.
· Applies appropriate products to labels standards.
· Safely operates company equipment, including company vehicle.
· Stable work history
· Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
· Good communicator.
· Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· High school diploma and/or post secondary education.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.