Our Buford Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Administrative Associate.
***Closing date for this job will be Friday, June 26, 2015***
***Temporary – Full-Time***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Schedule Technicians.
• Interface with customers on the telephone.
• Prepares orders and other paperwork.
• General office duties as assigned.
• Self motivated.
• Customer service skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
• 1 to 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
• High School diploma required. Associates degree or two years of post high school preferred.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.