Our corporate office in Marietta is seeking an enthusiastic new team member to fill the position of Software Developer
· Develops and implements web/cloud based software.
· Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommends changes in applications and procedures.
· Documents applications/solutions using flowcharts, diagrams, code comments and project documentation.
· Develops applications/solutions by designing, coding and testing the development lifecycle.
· Converts existing applications from VB.Net to C#
· Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing production data.
· Works along and as part of a small team based on the project.
· 3+ years of Enterprise web application development experience.
· Able to read and understand code written in VB.NET
· Azure and SharePoint development preferred.
· Object Oriented Development concepts and programming.
· Strong knowledge of Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013.
· Communicates openly – Creates an open environment that promotes the sharing of information and ideas.
· Problem Sensitivity – The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
· Thinks Strategically – Critically evaluates and processes information, clearly anticipating the implications of decisions.
· Team Work – Is able to work as part of a professional team to create and implement new technology.
Education & Training:
· Educational/Training Level: BS in Computer Science
· Microsoft certification(s)
· 3 + years working in a medium to large company/enrolled in school completing degree.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.