Our Canton Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Service Supervisor.
***Closing date for this job will be Monday, October 12, 2015***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Ensure that vehicles and equipment are maintained to manufacturer’s and company standards.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Responsible for inventory control.
• Responsible for a small sales territory.
• Performs QC inspections in the field.
• Performs production work as needed.
• Assist with the routing and supervision of the techs to achieve high levels of productivity.
• Assist with training of new technicians and refresher training for experienced technicians.