Our Alpharetta Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Termite Technician.
***Closing date for this job will be Monday, June 22, 2015***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Ensure that vehicles and equipment are maintained to manufacturer’s and company standards.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Responsible for inventory control.
• Responsible for a small sales territory.
• Performs QC inspections in the field.
• Performs production work as needed.
• Assist with the routing and supervision of the techs to achieve high levels of productivity.
• Assist with training of new technicians and refresher training for experienced technicians.
• Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
• Good communicator.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Sales oriented.
• Master Technician Level 4 or higher.
• Excellent computer knowledge & understanding.
• Proven critical thinking and time management skills.
• Act as a role model by adhering to high standards of behavior and trustworthiness.
• Supervisory or managerial experience preferred
• 2 years industry experience – pest control, pest management.
• Must be registered in Household Pest Control or in Wood Destroying Organisms.
• Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
• High school diploma and/or post secondary education.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.