Our service center in Tucker Georgia is looking for new team members to fill the position of Service Professional Termite Technician.
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Communicates with office personnel, sales team members, fellow technicians, and management to ensure top quality customer service.
• Educates customers and prospects on all Northwest services.
• Provides inspections for termites.
• Applies Bora care for pretreat.
• Applies appropriate chemicals solutions, “green” solutions or other pesticide to rid premises of termites.
• Safely operates company equipment, including company vehicle.
• Stable work history
• Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
• Good communicator.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
• High school diploma and/or post secondary education.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.