Our New Service Center in Tucker is looking for new team members to fill the position of Service Professional Pest Management.
Join the team that creates healthier living and working environments for homes and businesses. We believe in providing a balance which leads to a happy and healthy lifestyle for our teammates and their families. Founded in 1951, Northwest has been family owned and operated with a focus on creating extraordinary experiences to enhance the lives of our customers and teammates. As the 19th largest pest management firm and the nation’s leader in green solutions, we reward our teammates with the industry’s best compensation and benefits. With more than 20 years of consecutive growth, we are excited to offer a broad range of career opportunities while investing in your personal and professional development.
Northwest is in the business of providing an extraordinary level of service to our customers. We are passionate about serving people and protecting their homes and businesses. We just happen to control pests. It is projected that the pest management industry will far outpace other service industries for at least the next ten years. If you care about service the way we do, we would like to talk to you about joining our team and building a career in our recession resistant industry.
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Communicates with office personnel, sales team members, fellow technicians, and management to ensure top quality customer service.
• Educates customers and prospects on all Northwest services.
• Provides all Northwest services to customers, ensuring that the highest standards are met.
• Sells all Northwest services and reaches or exceeds monthly sales goals assigned by manager.
• Applies appropriate products to labels standards.
• Safely operates company equipment, including company vehicle.