Our Monroe Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Service Professional Pest Management in Augusta.
***Closing date for this job will be Thursday, July 23, 2015***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Communicates with office personnel, sales team members, fellow technicians, and management to ensure top quality customer service.
• Educates customers and prospects on all Northwest services.
• Provides all Northwest services to customers, ensuring that the highest standards are met.
• Sells all Northwest services and reaches or exceeds monthly sales goals assigned by manager.
• Applies appropriate products to labels standards.
• Safely operates company equipment, including company vehicle.
• Stable work history
• Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
• Good communicator.
• Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
• High school diploma and/or post secondary education.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.