Northwest is seeking an enthusiastic new leader to fill the position of Service Center Manager for our new office in Tucker, GA.
***Closing date for this job will be Friday, July 31, 2015***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Responsible for the growth and expansion of the service center internally and externally.
• Builds strong relationships and enhances lives of internal and external customers to create “Customer’s for Life.”
• Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of a service center.
• Administer and communicate corporate written and oral policies and procedures.
• Monitor service center budget.
• Manage service center to meet goals and objectives.
• Trains, coaches and develops technicians, inspectors, helpers and office managers.
• Control and maintain service center equipment, supplies, computers, vehicles, materials and chemicals.
• Assist team of technicians on difficult assignments.
• Assessment of customer pest control needs and delivery of service to customers’ residential or business locations.
• Sales of all Northwest Services including wildlife control and lawn care, so that revenue goals are met.
• Is able to communicate the value of service to customers and to “close the deal.”