Our Columbus Service Center is seeking an enthusiastic new team member to fill the position of Service Center Manager.
***Closing date for this job will be Monday, January 19, 2015***
· Reflects the Northwest Way.
· Responsible for the growth and expansion of the service center internally and externally.
· Builds strong relationships and enhances lives of internal and external customers to create “Customer’s for Life.”
· Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of a service center.
· Administer and communicate corporate written and oral policies and procedures.
· Monitor service center budget.
· Manage service center to meet goals and objectives.
· Trains, coaches and develops technicians, inspectors, helpers and office managers.
· Control and maintain service center equipment, supplies, computers, vehicles, materials and chemicals.
· Assist team of technicians on difficult assignments.
· Assessment of customer pest control needs and delivery of service to customers’ residential or business locations.
· Sales of all Northwest Services including wildlife control and lawn care, so that revenue goals are met.
· Is able to communicate the value of service to customers and to “close the deal.”