Northwest Exterminating is seeking an enthusiastic new team member to fill the position of Service Center Development Manager in Birmingham, AL
***Closing date for this job will be Wednesday, June 15, 2016***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customer’s for Life.
• Responsible for the growth and development of the customer base within the new business territory.
• Sales of all Northwest services so that revenue goals are met.
• Assesses customer pest control needs and provides delivery of service to customers’ residential or business locations.
• Educates customers on pest control methods and procedures.
• Completion of termite inspections for prospective customers.
• Is able to apply the appropriate chemical solutions, “green” solutions or other pesticide solutions to rid premises of pests.
• Development of lasting customer relationships based on excellent service and ethical business practice.
• Plans and directs the development of a new service center
• Will be responsible for the development of a team of technicians, inspectors and administrative staff as is appropriate to support the growth of the business
• Is able to communicate the value of service to customers and to “close the deal.”