Our Corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Realtor Relations Specialist.
***Closing date for this job will be Tuesday, August 18, 2015***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Serve as a liaison between Northwest and real estate agents, area dignitaries, and other entities that encompass community and market development.
• Create business opportunities, calling on realtors to introduce Northwest and its services.
• Actively nurtures relationships with both realtors and others to maximize business development.
• Participates in realtor associations and attends functions sponsored by the associations.
• Attends community events.
• Provides prompt follow-up to all leads and requests from the realtor community.
• Ensures that realtor contact information is current and well organized.
• Availability for overnight business travel.
• Comfortable with public speaking.
• Manages budget