Our Corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Quality Assurance Field Trainer.
***Closing date for this job will be Tuesday, October 4th, 2016***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create Customers for Life.
• Provides extraordinary customer service by creating extraordinary experiences.
• Competent/familiar with all Northwest services.
• Performs service center quality analyses to ensure that work is performed according to Northwest standards.
• Trains, coaches, and develops technical and service training for new team members.
• Evaluates and coaches veteran team members in the field.
• Provides feedback to service center managers regarding service professionals’ performance in the field.
• Communicates well with all Northwest team members.
• Assists in the testing and introduction of new products and services.
• Assists in the development and teaching of relevant training programs and services.
• Educates customers and prospects on all Northwest services.
• Applies appropriate products to labels standards.
• Safely operates company equipment, including company vehicle.