Northwest is seeking an enthusiastic new team member to fill the position of Project Assistant Coordinator at our corporate office in Marietta.
***Closing date for this job will be Wednesday, June 1, 2016***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Acts as an internal customer relationship coordinator, facilitating communications between the corporate office and the service centers to improve customer retention.
• Ensures that all aspects of a project are completed on time and according to the project plan. Periodically communicates with all project contributors for clarity, using the project time line and task assignments for guidance.
• Arranges and attends all project meetings, securing meeting space and required equipment, prepares agendas, updates project plan time lines, and takes detailed minute of the meetings. Also makes arrangements for other seminars, training sessions and meetings as needed.
• Ensures that all data and information (time lines, task lists, etc.) are distributed to all project contributors and all stakeholders.
• Reviews project status with the program manager, making suggestions for the best practices and strategies, and ensuring that the program manager is aware of time lines and pending deadlines.
• Has the skills and knowledge to make decisions and act independently in the absence of the program managers, ensuring that the program manager is kept updated and is aware of all actions taken.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the program manager.