Our Corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Payroll Administrator.
***Closing date for this job will be Wednesday, May 4, 2016***
• Receives and processes all payroll related data for each payroll cycle for 450+ employees.
• Produces all payroll related reports for tax and other purposes.
• Ensures transmission of all tax, 401k and payroll information to all appropriate entities to facilitate the accurate and timely direct deposit transactions, tax and 401k payments.
• Complies with all court ordered deductions (garnishment, bankruptcy, child support, etc.)
• Understands and verifies all quarterly reports.
• Prepares and transmits a monthly and quarterly report to the DOL.
• Processes and tracks all 401k loans.
• Tracks draw balances and communicates with managers.
• Ensures the accuracy of all vacation and sick accruals.
• Ensures accuracy of all payroll deductions.
• Responds to all requests for employment verification requiring financial information.
• Ensures compliance with payroll related ACA requirements.
• Answers all team member inquiries regarding payroll.
• Understands the necessity for and is committed to safe guarding the confidentiality of all payroll information. Ensures compliance with policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal law.