Our East Cobb Service Center in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Outside Sales Professional.
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Sells all Northwest services except wildlife control.
• Completes termite inspections for prospective customers and provides quotes for pest control.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Generates sales leads for pest control and termite treatments (cold calls included).
• Reads, analyzes and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations
• Writes information and responds to questions from managers and customers.
• Solves practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Communicates value of service to customer and to “close the deal.”