Our marketing department in our corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Online Marketing Specialist.
***Closing date for this job will be Friday, November 18, 2016***
The Marketing Online Specialist assists in the development of content for all marketing channels including social media, website, external communication and others. This position is responsible for the management of Northwest’s social media presence and content marketing strategies with the purpose of increasing member engagement and driving the sales process. This individual is an expert in public relations, will produce Northwest press releases and maintain relationships with relevant media outlets and vendors. The specialist will also assist in the planning, strategy, execution, maintenance and optimization of PPC advertising and its alignment to SEO in support of lead generation for key segments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop content daily and implement social media strategy and initiatives across various social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+.
• Track social media influence measurements, prepare reports on usage statistics, and continuously monitor and respond to coverage of all sites.
• Monitor and analyze trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and apply appropriately to develop and cultivate social media outreach and social media communities and drive organization objectives.
• Oversee design of NORTHWEST landing pages, etc. on social media (i.e. Facebook timeline cover, profile images, thumbnails, ads, Twitter profile, blog).
• Monitor, listen and seek opportunities for NORTHWEST to respond to users in social media spaces and engage in dialogues and answer questions where appropriate.
• Assist in creating, integrating and executing campaign strategies for increasing website traffic, followers and e-mail subscribers through search engine optimization, keyword marketing, reciprocal linking, social networking, multimedia and interactive content to increase the reach of NORTHWEST services and attract and retain engaged audiences.
• Design, create and manage promotions and ad campaigns on social media.
• Ensure proper online messaging and relevancy and consistency of messages across multiple networks.
• Assist in developing marketing ideas and creative
• Bring positive attitude
• Work well with and support different teams within Northwest.
• Other duties as assigned.