Northwest Heating and Cooling, a division of Northwest Exterminating, is looking for a new team member to fill the position of HVAC Technician at our corporate office in Marietta.
**Closing date for this job will be Monday, February 9, 2015**
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Maintenance, repair and installation of HVAC systems and equipment.
· Providing outstanding customer service.
· Identifying and recommending to customers any additional work to be performed.
· Meeting company productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction standards.
· Provides all HVAC services to customers, ensuring that the highest standards are met.
· Completing required paperwork accurately and within required time frames.
· Maintaining company issued vehicle, tools and equipment.
· Upholding the Northwest values of: honesty, integrity, and excellence.
· Multiple years of HVAC Service experience.
· Outstanding Customer service skills.
· Strong computer skills.
· Commitment to performing high quality work.
· Willingness to work flexible hours.
· Outstanding references, clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· High school diploma.
Managers will contact applicants that they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to email@example.com.
Northwest Heating & Cooling is an Equal Opportunity Employer.