Our Corporate Service Center in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Director of the Good Deeds Team.
***Closing date for this job will be Friday, January 30, 2015***
· Reflects the Northwest Way.
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Partnering with organizations within the community to see where there is a need that we can fulfill.
· Coordinating activities with representatives from our service centers, departments, outside agencies and organizations.
· Being actively responsive to public concerns and needs of the community.
· Developing community outreach programs.
· Representing Northwest with community, neighborhoods and business organizations.
· Raising staff awareness and involvement with Northwest team members.
· Ensuring there is appropriate support and training for volunteers.
· Promoting volunteering (internally and externally) through recruitment, publicity strategies and campaigns.
· Monitoring and supporting motivating and accrediting volunteers and their work.
· Offering advice and information to volunteers and external organizations through face-to-face, telephone and email contact.
· Organizing profile-raising Good Deeds events to attract new volunteers.
· Attending committees and meetings.
· Managing budgets and resources.
· Public speaking
· Fulfilling media interviews.