Our Corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Creative Learning Specialist for our Tucker Learning Center.
***Closing date for this job will be Wednesday, November 4, 2015***
• Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Develop and maintain training presentations, classes, and events for both new team members and continuing education.
• Create and develop the “finishing” touches to learning templates and courses.
• Enhance learning resources with engagement, excitement, and creativity.
• Assist with analysis of learning events.
• Assist with the production and distribution of eLearning and webinar resources.
• Two to four years related experience
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Superb organizational skills with attention to detail. Able to do things accurately and efficiently.
• Exceptional computer literacy specifically with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
• Proven experience with Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, or similar learning software programs.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Quick learner.
• Ability to attend to multiple requests simultaneously and work in a dead line driven environment.
• Proven ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
• Four year college or university degree with secondary education credentials preferred.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.