Our Corporate Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Administrative Training and Development.
***Closing date for this job will be Monday, June 8, 2015***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Provides required process and ServSuite training to new administrative associates.
• Organizes and develops training procedure manuals and guides for service center administrative staff.
• Offers specific training programs to help administrative associates maintain or improve job skills.
• Assesses training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers.
• Monitors Service Center records to assure procedural consistency and compliance with company processes.
• Provides back-up/absence relief for Office Manager positions as needed.
• Collaborates and works in accordance with other Administrative Training & Development Specialist.
• Travels to service centers on a routine basis.
• Intermediate level of experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
• 3 to 5 years of office management experience.
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Quick learner.
• Problem solving skills
• Teaching or training experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Act as a role model by adhering to high standards of behavior trustworthiness.
• Proven critical thinking and time management skills.
• Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.