Join the team that creates healthier living and working environments for homes and businesses. We believe in providing a balance which leads to a happy and healthy lifestyle for our teammates and their families. Founded in 1951, Northwest has been family owned and operated with a focus on creating extraordinary experiences to enhance the lives of our customers and teammates. As the 19th largest pest management firm and the nation’s leader in green solutions, we reward our teammates with the industry’s best compensation and benefits. With more than 20 years of consecutive growth, we are excited to offer a broad range of career opportunities while investing in your personal and professional development.
Northwest is in the business of providing an extraordinary level of service to our customers. We are passionate about serving people and protecting their homes and businesses. We just happen to control pests. It is projected that the pest management industry will far outpace other service industries for at least the next ten years. If you care about service the way we do, we would like to talk to you about joining our team and building a career in our recession resistant industry.
Our Corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Accounting Associate.
***Closing date for this job will be Friday, February 5, 2016***
· Reflects the Northwest Way.
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life”
· Inputs data into appropriate systems with high degree of accuracy.
· May compute sales and production commissions.
· Performs general accounting functions as assigned.
· Maintains spreadsheets and databases as required
· Performs other accounting projects as directed.